Put down the easy grader and dig into these…
Math and Grammar Combo Bundles
Now you can bridge the gaps with fun and engaging math and grammar games!
The only problem???
Achieving success in math can be overwhelming as you differentiate for kids who are at drastically different levels within a 30 min. block – it ain’t easy!
In fact, you’re not alone if you’ve ever felt like:
- You spend hours planning math centers, but your students aren’t engaged.
- You’ve tried everything under the sun, from big-name curriculums to a hodgepodge of resources, but you’re still feeling like there’s got to be something easier.
- You’re ready to throw in the towel. You’re done wasting your time and energy trying to fill the gaps!
How do I know? I can 100% relate!
Once upon a time, schools shut down on March 16, 2020, and our lives flipped upside down (cue the Fresh Prince song). You discovered just how far your students fell behind once they came face-to-face with you. You need something that’ll bring your students up to speed.
I want your students to make growth too!
That’s why I’m offering over 90% savings TODAY – for a limited time!
Simply STEAM Black Friday Sale!
Now, you can bridge the gaps in math and grammar with a 90% savings + 5 Bonuses
Imagine finally being able to:
- Have peace of mind knowing your students are engaged in fun games.
- Effortlessly differentiate your math and literacy centers without wasting hours prepping and planning.
- Improve students’ attitudes about math and grammar, so they don’t groan when it’s “time for math!“
With these math and grammar bundles, you’re getting:
- Two complete grade levels of games of your choice – value of: $112
- Two sets of organization labels and inserts – value of: $10
- 20 Ways to Play – value of $2
- Quick Training Videos on Simply STEAM Math Games – value of: $50
- Personalized Game Pieces and How To video – value of $3.50
Plus, to make our math and grammar bundles EXTRA special, I included these limited-time bonuses:
- Editable Gift Labels so you can give the gift of learning this holiday season – value of: $5
- Interactive Standards Menu so you can find the right game for your standards with a click of a button – value of: $5
- Two Seasonal Math Games (Christmas & Winter) so you can differentiate your math games – value of: $16
Plus, to make this an absolute no-brainer, I included this free sample game to ensure your printer settings work. You can try out this freebie and if you’re unsatisfied for any reason, just let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org
“But why now? Why is this important today?”
Aside from this sale disappearing in just a few days (😉), you’ll want to jump on this today for a few reasons:
- The COVID learning gap is a real thing. Some students were out of the classroom for 18 months and need to learn supporting standards before new standards are introduced.
- These prices will disappear and won’t be offered until next summer.
- You deserve to be confident when teaching math and grammar, and with these games, you will!
“Got questions? I’ve got answers!”
What does each bundle include?
Each bundle includes 32 games that cover all standards for two grade levels of your choice. The Math and Grammar bundle includes 32 games for one grade level.
When purchasing for multiple grade levels, I recommend buying the grade level you teach and the grade level below so students can build confidence and practice independently.
How do I know which standards each game covers?
I’ve included an easy-to-use pdf to help you navigate which games to play for which standards.
How long does it take to prep these games?
Prepping these games varies for each person. It depends on how you want to prep them, but it takes me about 5 minutes per game. I’ve included a tutorial video explaining exactly how I prep the games and how to cut prep time.
How do you incorporate these games into your daily schedule?
I use these games during centers because they keep my students engaged. I’ve included a short tutorial explaining how I introduce these games to students and how I manage my centers. I even included an anchor chart you can use to teach students these games. If you need additional support, you can email me at email@example.com.
When can I access these games?
These games are in a pdf format. You can access them immediately after you pay. Just click “Download,” and you’ll have all the pdfs.
Is there a refund policy?
If unsatisfied with our games, you can request a refund with TPT.
Want to know more about these math and grammar games? Here’s a video playlist with answers to all the common questions!
Check out what other teachers are saying about these games!
Remember, with math and grammar bundles, you’re getting:
- Two complete grade levels of math games – value of: $112
- Two sets of organization labels and helpers – value of: $10
- 20 Ways to Play – value of: $2
- Video Training Tutorials on Simply STEAM Math Games – value of: $50
- Personalized Game Pieces – value of: $3.50
Plus, to make our Black Friday Math Bundles extra special, I included these limited-time bonuses:
- 20 More Ways to Play to keep your students engaged all year long. $3 value
- Christmas & Winter Math Fact Games so you can add a seasonal twist to any game. $10 value
- Editable Gift Labels for Students to give students games for all the major holidays. $4 value
- Interactive Standards Menu to find the game you need with certainty! $5 value
- Personalized Game Piece Template so your students will take ownership and get excited about these games (they won’t argue about game pieces). $3.50 value
- Quick Video Tutorials that answer all your Q&As *and* help you avoid overwhelm. $50 value
- STEM Boxes with task cards and labels so you can use your game cards in more than one way. $6 value
- Story Problem Cards so you can differentiate your game cards with extra word problems. $3 value
- Task Card Templates to turn any game card into an assessment. $3 value
- Organization Labels to keep your games and centers organized and easy to use. $10 value