Put down the easy grader and dig into these…
Black Friday Math Bundles
Now you can bridge the gaps with fun and engaging math games!
The only problem???
Achieving success in math can be overwhelming as you differentiate for kids who are at drastically different levels within a 30 min. block – it ain’t easy!
In fact, you’re not alone if you’ve ever felt like:
- You’re spending hours planning math centers, but your students aren’t engaged.
- You’ve tried everything under the sun from big name curriculums to a hodgepodge of resources, but you’re still feeling like there’s got to be something easier.
- You’re ready to throw in the towel. You’re done wasting your time and energy on trying to fill the COVID gaps!
How do I know? I can 100% relate!
Once upon a time, schools shut down on March 16, 2020, and our lives got flipped upside down (cue Fresh Prince song). You discovered just how far your students fell behind once they came face-to-face with you. You need something that’ll bring your students up to speed.
I want your students to make growth too!
That’s why I’m offering over 90% savings TODAY – for just a limited time!
Black Friday Math Bundles
Now, you can bridge the gaps in math with a 90% savings + 5 Bonuses
Imagine finally being able to:
- Have peace of mind knowing your students are engaged in fun games.
- Effortlessly differentiate your math centers without wasting hours prepping and planning.
- Improve students’ attitudes about math so they don’t groan when it’s “time for math!“
With these Black Friday Math Bundles, you’re getting:
- Two complete grade levels of math games of your choice – value of: $112
- Two sets of organization labels and inserts – value of: $10
- 20 Ways to Play – value of $2
- Quick Training Videos on Simply STEAM Math Games – value of: $50
- Personalized Game Pieces and How To video- value of $3.50
Plus, to make our Black Friday Math Bundles EXTRA special, I’m including these limited-time bonuses:
- Editable Gift Labels so you can give the gift of learning this holiday season – value of: $5
- Interactive Standards Menu so you can find the right game for your standards with a click of a button – value of: $5
- Two Seasonal Math Games (Christmas & Winter) so you can differentiate your math games – value of: $16
Plus, to make this an absolute no-brainer for you, I’m including this free sample game to ensure your printer settings work. You can try out this freebie and if you’re unsatisfied for any reason, just let me know at email@example.com
“But why now? Why is this important today?”
Aside from this sale disappearing in just a few days (😉), you’ll want to jump on this today for a few reasons:
- The COVID learning gap is a real thing. Some students have been out of the classroom for 18 months and need to learn supporting standards before learning new standards.
- These bundles will disappear from my store and I’m not sure I’ll offer these again. You’ll have access to it forever though!
- You deserve to be confident when teaching math, and with these games, you will!
“Got questions? I’ve got answers!”
What does each bundle include?
Each bundle includes 32 games that cover all standards for two grade levels of your choice. I recommend purchasing the grade level you teach and the grade level below so students can practice independently.
How do I know which standards each game covers?
I’ve included an easy-to-use pdf that’ll help you navigate which games to play for which standards.
How long does it take to prep these games?
Prepping these games varies for each person. It depends on how you want to prep them, but it takes about 5 minutes per game for me. I’ve included a tutorial video that will explain exactly how I prep the games and how to cut prep time.
How do you incorporate these games in to your daily schedule?
I use these games during our math centers. I’ve included a short tutorial explaining how I introduce these games to students and how I manage my math centers. I even included an anchor chart you can use to teach students these games. If you need additional support, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When can I access these games?
These games are in a pdf format. You can access them immediately after you pay. Just click “Download,” and you’ll have all the pdfs.
Is there a refund policy?
If for any reason you are not satisfied with our games, you can request a refund with Teachers Pay Teachers.
Want to know more about these math games? Here’s a video playlist with answers to all the common questions!
Check out what other teachers are saying about these games!
Remember, with Black Friday Math Bundles you’re getting:
- Two complete grade levels of math games– value of: $112
- Two sets of organization labels and helpers– value of: $10
- 20 Ways to Play – value of: $2
- Video Training Tutorials on Simply STEAM Math Games– value of: $50
- Personalized Game Pieces– value of: $3.50
Plus, to make our Black Friday Math Bundles extra special, I’m including these limited-time bonuses:
- Editable Gift Labels so that you can give the gift of learning to your students – value of: $5
- Standards Menu so that you can quickly find the right game for the skill – value of: $5
- TWO seasonal math games so that you can differentiate your math games – value of: $16