Hey, thanks so much for signing up for this first week of school activities bundle! I’m Sarah (Simply STEAM), and I’m so excited to be hosting this enormous freebie because I know it’s going to make teaching on the first week so much more fun and way less stressful!
I’m so excited for you to check out this bundle. I worked together with Julie Davis (Big Ideas for Little Hands), Carly Feldman (Centered in Primary), Cindy Martin (Teacher’s Brain), Tess Kraft (Tess the Krafty Teacher), and Libby Klinner (The Primary Partner).
I want to let you know that this bundle is being sent to your inbox right now. If you don’t see it, please check your “Social” or “Promotions” tabs. Finally, please check your “Spam” folder and mark it as “Report NOT Spam.”
Search for the subject line, “Open for your first week of BTS K-1 activities!“
A few things you should note about this first week of school activities bundle:
- The table of contents page is hyperlinked. That means when you click a section, the pdf will jump to it. You’ll always want to go back to page 2 to find where you are.
- If you see something you LOVE from the bundle, I hyperlinked the author’s Teacher’s Pay Teachers store and Instagram account. Reach out to any of us through the Q&A on Teacher’s Pay Teachers, or direct message on Instagram.
- We’ve also included related resources to each of our resources. Each of these is hyperlinked.
- This bundle is not to be resold, repurposed, or used in any way to make a profit. Please respect our work.
- I hyperlinked our Instagram accounts into the “Meet the Author” pages. We would be thrilled if you connected with us there! We’re kind of fun on IG.
- I want you remind you that I’ll be sharing your email with the authors who have participated. That is why you agreed to when you signed up for the bundle.
Thank you so much! We’re really excited to have you join us! If you’d like to know more about me, Sarah, click here and allow me to introduce myself!