Want to motivate your students to try their best every day? Using this surprise box for your classroom behavior management system will do just that! I’ve even included classroom coupons, so you don’t need to spend any extra on prizes!
- Digital Table of Contents
- Setting Up Your System
- Printing Instructions
- Tickets How-To
- Tickets in color and black lines
- Rewards 101
- Explanation of Coupons
- 30 Coupons in color and black lines
- Editable Parent Letter
Set a goal for students. Once students meet their goals, they earn a ticket for a drawing. The teacher draws names for a prize! Students love this element of surprise, and they don’t waste time digging through a treasure box.
Here’s a blog post on how we use this system in our classroom.
There are four ticket options with student name or student name and reasons why they earned the ticket. Each ticket comes in color or black lines.
- Pick a seat for the day!
- Color with the principal!
- Color with your teacher!
- Lunch with a friend!
- Lunch with your teacher!
- Lunch with the principal!
- Wear slippers for the day!
- No shoes for the day!
- Pick a song!
- Invite your teacher to a special event.
- Choose a new desk pet.
- No homework pass!
- Pick a classroom job for the day!
- Bring an item for show and tell.
- Choose a class story!
- Choose your center for the day!
- Check out a book from the vault!
- You earned tech time!
- You earned extra recess!
- Bring a stuffed animal to school!
- Lunch with the counselor!
- Treasure box coupon!
- Pick a pencil!
- Pick a pen!
- Pick a sticker!
- Choose a new book for the day!
- Choose a new bookmark!
- Bring a toy to recess pass!
- Extra STEM Box time!
- Bring a pop-it pass!
Each coupon includes a cute graphic in color or black lines. Use these coupons or other prizes to place inside the surprise box! Substitute the surprise box with plastic cups and use the labels to label each cup.
Use a basket, recycled coffee can, or any other container to hold tickets.
Here’s a blog post with some of our favorite classroom rewards!
- Questions to think about for creating your rules
- Shopping list for all the best prizes
- Time-saving tips for prepping for the school year
- Ideas for tracking behavior with ease
Number labels print 2″l x 4.25″w
Ticket labels print 4″l x 7.5″w
Let’s get connected!