Want to create easy Halloween Math Games? Now you can play with these simple math games. This bundle includes five sets of math facts that are low prep with easy cuts. Additionally, these math cards can be used in different ways so that you can set up four different centers.
- Table of contents
- Instructions with pictures
- Boardgame (color and black lines)
- Race to 20 board
- 6 Halloween STEM Task Cards
- Addition and subtraction to 10 (with pictures)
- Addition and subtraction to 20 (with pictures)
- Addition and subtraction to 20 (no pictures)
Each set of cards includes 40 self-checking cards. Print these cards front to back using long-edge binding. You can mix in other game cards from my for an additional challenge.
Use these games to play:
- STEM to Win
- Board Games
- Race to 20 (similar to roll and cover)
- Pick-up sticks
This bundle includes four ways to play; however, you can use them for different ways to play. I like using these cards to set up different Halloween centers throughout the room. At last, these games are easy enough, so students know how to play, and they keep them engaged in learning!