Want to keep your kids engaged during math centers? You’re going to love this second-grade math games bundle. These self-checking games follow the same simple routine, so you won’t waste time teaching new centers.
Save big when you purchase this bundle, + as a bonus, you’ll get the labels!
- 16 games to cover your entire math curriculum
- Instructions on how to play four great games
- 6 STEM task cards so you can switch it up
- Low prep cards with easy cuts so you can prepare your games quickly
- Immediate rewards on self-checking cards so you don’t have to grade
- Odd and Even
- Two-digit Addition
- Two-digit Subtraction
- Word Problems
- Place Value
- Three-digit Addition (FREE)
- Three-digit Subtraction
- Adding Multiple Numbers
- Telling Time to the Nearest 5 Minutes
- Measurement Word Problems
- Graphs and Data
Want to try before you buy? Click here for a free game!
These games engage students because they provide immediate rewards. Most students don’t even realize they’re learning!
→40 self-checking questions
Plus, as a bonus, you’ll get labels and inserts for each game!
I’ve included four ways to play these games! Read about them here, plus there are more ways to play! Click here for 20 more ways to play!
These games are AMAZING because:
❤️Students talk about math and explain how they solved the problem.
❤️Students persevere through math tasks together.
❤️Students practice applying skills to solve math problems.
❤️Students make sense of math problems by discussing them with a partner.
I absolutely love these games, and I know that you AND YOUR STUDENTS will too!
Hey, are we connected yet?
Click that cute, little star at the top to get connected to Simply STEAM. All new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours.
There are no reviews yet.